- Change Notes
- Final working/playable version of the first mission (The Maze)
- Support for all hero spells
- Fixed multiplayer issues (Full multiplayer should now work)
- Known Issues/Bugs
- No “Disarm Trap” functionality
- Passthrough rock and ending turn inside solid rock has unknown side effects at this point
- From time to time the movement tiles don’t show, but toggling to “attack” and back to “Movement” causes them to redraw correctly.
- Multiplayer play uses network port 12312 for multiplayer play
- In order to play across the internet, the host should choose multiplayer and “HOST” and if they use a router, port forward port 12312 to their machine
- The other players should choose mulitiplayer and “Direct Connect” and type the internet accessible ip of the host (Host can go to https://www.whatismyip.com/ or similar to get their IP if they don’t know.
Note: This game was developed and built using the Unity game engine. As this application was built, packaged, and uploaded from a Windows PC, you may need to do the following to run this application in MacOS and possibly Linux:
change directory to the unzipped binary folder cd <PATH_TO_APP>/HeroQuest.app/Contents/MacOS/
run the following: chmod -R 777 HeroQuest.app
This should mark the file as an executable application file and allow you to play. Hopefully, this note solves any issues.