- Change Notes
- Final tweaks to the search for treasure dialog
- Added player coin to player inventory
- Added spell “draft” at the beginning of play
- Added spell cast UI components
- Note: currently no functionality to cast spells (since spells can be cast on enemies, or heroes, and some other items, it’s a bit more tricky to make sure that target selection understands which type of game object need be selected for a given spell selection, so this may take a little bit of time yet.
- Known Issues/Bugs
- Various features yet to be completed
Note: This game was developed and built using the Unity game engine. As this application was built, packaged, and uploaded from a Windows PC, you may need to do the following to run this application in MacOS and possibly Linux:
change directory to the unzipped binary folder cd <PATH_TO_APP>/HeroQuest.app/Contents/MacOS/
run the following: chmod -R 777 HeroQuest.app
This should mark the file as an executable application file and allow you to play. Hopefully, this note solves any issues.